Friday, April 20, 2012

Forget California Pizza Kitchen, This is the Stuff!

I love pizza, but then again, who doesn't love pizza? I've had BBQ chicken pizza at some restaurants, but it's never been amazing. This homemade pizza will blow you away! It's way better than anything you would buy at a restaurant. I just made it the other night, and I'm already craving it again! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:
* Trader Joe's fresh dough (white or wheat)
* Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
* Trader Joe's lite cheese blend
* 1 cup of shredded, cooked chicken
* 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
* Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
* Bacon bits
* Garlic powder
* Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning

Directions:
~ Preheat oven to 350 degrees and remove dough from the fridge. (I take my precooked, shredded chicken and lightly saute the pieces in a little olive oil and herbed poultry seasoning. This is optional.)
~ Lightly grease pizza pan and spread dough. Spread evenly with BBQ sauce. Sprinkle sauce with the garlic powder. Add most of the cheese. Add cooked chicken evenly. Sprinkle onions, cilantro, and some bacon bits. Top with a little more cheese and lightly season with TJ's Everyday Seasoning.
~ Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese and crust is golden. Remove and let cool. Enjoy!


I need how to learn how to toss the dough. My pizzas are never circular!


No comments:

Post a Comment