Friday, September 16, 2011

What am I doing?

So obviously I am new to this world of blogging. I've always enjoyed reading the blogs of friends and even some strangers but never thought it was something I could do. I still don't think I am capable of keeping up a blog, and the whole idea of it scares me.

I decided to give it a go though. But what am I doing? I don't know enough about one topic nor do I have a hobby I enjoy doing on a regular basis. I'm not that cupcake lady who gives recipes to adoring fans or the guy who knows everything about technology. I'm just a girl who may or may not have something interesting to share on a given day. I mean, this may just be a compilation of musings, ramblings, and opinions on a wide variety of subject matter. Do I have an audience for this? Probably not, but I suppose I could just do it for myself. Keep up my writing skills (if I ever had any to start with). Blogging could become my hobby, I suppose.

So here goes nothing!

1 comment: