Monday, May 7, 2012

Satisfying Mint

I love anything mint. Andes mints are my favorite, so when I saw a bad of Andes chips on sale at Target, of course I had to buy them. Then I came across this super easy and super yummy recipe. I had already made the Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies in the same week, but I just had to make these. 


If you need to whip up cookies in a snap, these are a crowd-pleaser and will not take up a huge part of your afternoon. (You know, sometimes life outside of the kitchen gets in the way and you can't spend all afternoon in the kitchen whipping up delicious goodies.) Plus if you aren't a mint fan, you could easily use a different candy like Reese's.

Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Yields: 2 dozen

Ingredients:
* 1 Devil's food cake mix
* 1/2 cup oil
* 2 eggs
* 2 tsp vanilla
* Andes mints (or the chips)

Directions:
~ Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla. 
~ Scoop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and flatten a bit. Bake 5-7 minutes. Do not over bake!
~ Remove cookies and put Andes mints on top of each cookie while hot. Once melty, take a spoon and smooth out mint like a frosting.


See? Super easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment